Chopstick Films encompasses one of Asia's most experienced and dynamic SFX engineering teams allowing us to create all kinds of specialized electronic rigs tailored for your project to develop stunning visual effects. We know that happens when it comes to the budget - you want to get the best for your money, and it's tough. At Chopstick Films, we've got you covered.
Looking for a world-class SFX team to help you realize your vision? Well you have found them! Chopstick Films brings the best of the best in SFX engineering. Our team can tailor your project needs to fit your budget.
- experienced in-house operator and two Bolt Cinebot
- distinctive tabletop studio situated in a 4,500-square-meter studio complex with a variety of pre-built sets such as cafes, kitchens, trains, and airplanes
- located in Bangkok, Thailand
- European-quality production at a very reasonable price
- local best-of-the-breed crew and specialists to offer you an unmatched cost
- resulting in a much more extended test period and shoot time, which are critical elements in any tabletop project
During the early stage of the Covid-19 pandemic, we developed an "Intelligent Remote" shoot using an encrypted, real-time remote production solution and robust workflow.
One such project early in the Covid pandemic was Dos Equis, with stakeholders in Mexico and the US; the director, Ronald Koetzier, in the Netherlands. Chopstick Films aligned itself to shoot time that worked for European and US time zones. Since then, we have shot multiple remote projects worldwide with flexible timing from our studio.
Directors: Ronald Koetizer, Avi Karpick, Ben Dolphin, Greg Ferro, TJ Hall
Clients: Nestlé, Cadbury, Mila Chocolate, Miranda, McDonald’s, KitKat, Dos Equis, Palmolive, Schweppes, Freshtea, Mizone, Yilli Icecream
For latest Corona Info please click here.
... with the GPN Expert Team
... and have direct access to the entire GPN network
- Open up the share menu
- Tap "Add to Homescreen"
- Click "Add"
- Open up the three-dots menu of your browser
- Tap "Install app"
- Confirm the dialog by tapping "Install" again
- Close the browser and wait for the app to appear in your app list