- 6 high speed motion control robots
- custom liquid cooling light system
- all the tools to create the most innovative slow motion work
- our tools are just solutions to building the best brand stories
- state-of-the-art-studio with full SPFX and robotics department
- full prop house, edit suite and restaurant-equipped kitchen
Production Companies: Buck TV, Framestore, The Mill, BBDO, Martin Agency, BSSP, Hogarth, WIP
Directors: Charles Nordeen, Ronald Koetzier, Shanghoon, Steve Giralt
All of our abilities extend into remote shooting and viewing as well. We're adapting constantly by an ever changing climate for remote workflow.
While we love what we do, we recognize that our industry takes a huge toll on our (only) planet. We've partnered with caterers, homeless shelters, climate organizations and scientists to come up with plans on how to minimize our footprint. Gone are the days of line items for thousands for “green sets”. Our plans are fully integrated into the way we work already, because, well… we care. This makes our abilities exponential with very minimal price adjustments.
Green At The Garage is one of the first of it's kind, an initative that holds us accountable with actionable items that minimally affect the price tag.
Here are just a few things we're doing:
- Outfitted with water taps, we've eliminated single-use water bottles and utensils entirely.
- We're working with GoClimate to offset carbon emissions for each shoot.
- We've almost entirely eliminated food waste, partnering with local communities to feed those who need it (instead of our garbage cans).
- An in-studio hydroponic garden that serves us as a carbon-positive tool for our stylists, or nibbles for our clients and team.