- experienced in-house operator and two Bolt Cinebot
- distinctive tabletop studio situated in a 4,500-square-meter studio complex with a variety of pre-built sets such as cafes, kitchens, trains, and airplanes
- located in Bangkok, Thailand
- European-quality production at a very reasonable price
- local best-of-the-breed crew and specialists to offer you an unmatched cost
- resulting in a much more extended test period and shoot time, which are critical elements in any tabletop project
Directors: Ronald Koetizer, Avi Karpick, Ben Dolphin, Greg Ferro, TJ Hall
Clients: Nestlé, Cadbury, Mila Chocolate, Miranda, McDonald’s, KitKat, Dos Equis, Palmolive, Schweppes, Freshtea, Mizone, Yilli Icecream
During the early stage of the Covid-19 pandemic, we developed an "Intelligent Remote" shoot using an encrypted, real-time remote production solution and robust workflow.
One such project early in the Covid pandemic was Dos Equis, with stakeholders in Mexico and the US; the director, Ronald Koetzier, in the Netherlands. Chopstick Films aligned itself to shoot time that worked for European and US time zones. Since then, we have shot multiple remote projects worldwide with flexible timing from our studio.